Jannat Aziz Eye Hospital
A project of Sight For Life, Jannat Aziz Eye Hospital was established in 2005 in Pakistan. It’s rural location means it has a huge catchment area of people who live too far from major cities.
Jannat Aziz is the only viable option for hundreds of thousands of people. As our reputation has spread we now attract patients from all over the country, who arrive on our doorstep desperate to have their lives changed forever.
Founded in 2005
- Completing a 30,000 square foot expansion to the hospital, including new operating theatres, more treatment rooms, and more post care rehabilitation facilities.
- Adding telemedicine facilities, which will enable us to bring in the advice of a global team of specialists.
- Constant expansion of our services and treatments to include more specialties and sub-specialities.
- Buying new equipment to treat a wider range of ocular diseases and abnormalities.
- Expanding programs like Vision on Wheels, School Screenings, Paediatric Services, and our Training Centre for Low Vision.